Thursday, May 16, 2013

Battling Hives

So about a week ago my son woke up one morning as usual happy and full of life. We laid him down to change his diaper. When we lifted his shirt...Badaboom... there they were. What were they was our first thought. They looked like someone had shot him up with a paintball gun. He had wilt like bumps all over his body. Now being the cautious and somewhat freaked out parents we are, we started to look up what we could online. By the way don't look up Childhood skin rashes, Yuck.

For ways to get rid of skin rashes go to the following sites.
Everything Essential and doTerra

Needless to say me and my wife battled with whether or not to take him to the doctors. We both won the battle. She took him to the doctors to find out what it was and if it was life threatening. The doctor said it was Hives and that he was not in danger, of course my wife didn't leave with out some kind of prescription being push on her. So now that we know he was not going to have to go to the hospital and I now know what it is I can pull out the correct oils to apply. So what do you use to get rid of the Hives quicker than some steroid based lotion.

Image Credits: www.becleo.com
Image Credits: www.doterranevada.wordpress.com
 Well I went to two sources for the answer. First I looked in my M.E. book and found that Melaleuca was a great way to get rid of rashes. Then I went and looked at the Everything Essential website and it said similar things. Because hives are linked to allergies and skin based toxins I also applied Lavender and Purify. Let me tell you that these oils did wonders, within in 4-5 days the hives were completely gone.


Image Credits: doterrahealingoils.blogspot.com



To get your own bottles of Lavender, Purify and Melaleuca please Click Here

I know that it is hard to believe that a few oils can relieve your ailments but trust me when I say that we use these first before we ever go to Modern medicine. there are so many toxins and chemicals that throw off our systems in modern medicine that as a result our bodies are so messed up. Now does that mean that you shouldn't go to the doctors, No. What it does mean is that if your not dieing then attempt the alternative. There is a reason why Frankincense, Myrrh and other spices were highly favored hundreds of years ago. They weren't just for cooking, they were used for healing too.

No comments:

Post a Comment